- Pangkalan Bun - Central Kalimantan, Indonesia 74181
- +62813 5273 6054
ORANGUTAN OPEN TRIP 3D/2N SCHEDULE 2017
Tanjung Puting National Park is home for a lot of orangutans and other animals. And also Tanjung Puting is one of the oldest tropical rainforest and some of people said "The Little Amazon From Asia".
Tanjung Puting is very unique because we only use water transport to get in. Klotok is traditional wooden boat and these we use for transportation and accomodation. Sleep on the boat will give you different experience and you can hearing the jungle music. As a accomodation, you can also stay in homestay or Lodge.
In 2017, we would like to invite you to join our open trip in 2017 with reasonable price.
These price for Indonesian or domestique tourist, and for International tourist can join in but the price is difference (because price of the entrance permit or ticket is different between Indonesian and Foreigner).
Orangutan tour 3d/2n for Indonesian is IDR 2.550.000 per person
Orangutan tour 3d/2n for International Guest is IDR 3.455.000 per person
Our schedule :
# March = 25 - 27
# April = 14 - 16 and 22 - 24
# May = 12 - 14 and 26 - 26
The price is including : Transfer in and out from and to airport, guide, entrance permit, meals during the trip, refreshment, ranger fee and conservation fee
The price is excluding : Airfare, personal insurance, personal expenses, additional tour and tips for the crews
How to booking or comfirm :
2. Please inform us your name, phone number, adresse and your date departure
3. Pay the deposit 30% per person
If you want private tour, please feel free to contact us
- 1. Orangutan Tour 1 day
- 2. Orangutan Tour 2 days / 1 night
- 3. Orangutan Tour 3 days / 2 nights
- 4. Orangutan Tour 4 days / 3 nights
- 5. Orangutan Tour 5 days / 4 nights
- 6. Orangutan & Turtle Tour 4 days / 3 nights
- 7. Orangutans & Turtles Tour 5 days / 4 nights
- 8. Orangutans & Turtles Tour 6 days / 5 nights
- 9. Orangutan & Dayak Treking Tour 5d/4n
- 10. Orangutan & Dayak Treking Tour 6d/5n
- 11. Orangutan & Dayak Treking Tour 7d/6n
- 12. Orangutan Tailor Made Tour